We are getting a lot of question during the covid virus like – “How to maintain a relationship during covid 19?” Let’s start; Unequal division of household chores, financial apprehension and lack of empathy are the three most difficult marital problems that characterized the first closure. The marriage counselor with tips to help you overcome the challenges – so that in the current closure things will look different. Just before the second quarantine begins, and after it is already pretty clear to all of us what a crowded family stay looks like and what its implications are, I have compiled...
- Let go of the dependence between love and sex, let women enjoy
- Should I tell him with how many guys I slept with before we met? Pros and cons!
- 5 bold decisions that will improve your marriage in the coming year
- Falling in love with an older spouse: a choice or a problem?
- Romantic jealousy – is it a lovely compliment or is it dangerous?